Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
He was great but Superman isn't tough to play, you just have to look the part TBH

Now Where Was I ? wrote:He was great but Superman isn't tough to play, you just have to look the part TBH

nonono

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I don't know if someone has raised this question but

Spoilers
How could Metropolis still want Superman to protect their city after what happened??? He brought with him thousands of deaths
Yeah, but at the same time, he saved the human race from extinction. That's gotta count for something, right?

Now Where Was I ? wrote:He was great but Superman isn't tough to play, you just have to look the part TBH
:eh: :facepalm:

8.5/10

RyanRises wrote:
Rohan wrote:Batman Begins is far more superior than Man of Steel. Just wanted to put it out there. Man of Steel is WB's The Avengers.
Please don't insult The Avengers.
:lol:

Anyone read the Prequel comic that was released before Man of Steel? Apparently Dev-Em and Kara Zor-El could make an appearance.

I have a good feeling that Luthor will show up, but the major powerhouse villain could be Dev-Em.

In the comic, the ship that Supes finds is used for recolonization. But ends up on Earth.
Snyder actually made a reference to Supergirl in a interview:
http://www.mstarz.com/articles/14476/20 ... ergirl.htm

The Scene where you see the lex corp trucks

I think my top two have to be the two easter eggs
1. When Supes gets punched through the gas truck that says "LEXCORP"
2. When Zod and Superman are in space and fly by a satellite the clearly reads "WAYNE ENTERPRISES" below the same Wayne logo from Batman Begins.

Lex will almost assuredly show up at some point because
when Faora/Zod are fighting with Superman, Supes gets punched through a tanker truck the is clearly labeled "LEXCORP"