Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Image

I love this statue. Although, does Henry's face not resemble Christian Bales' quite a bit? :shock:

Impressive. Is it a Hot Toys'?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:

Here is the info on this, and other Statues based off Characters in the movie:

DC DIRECT PRODUCTS

MAN OF STEEL: SUPERMAN 1:6 SCALE ICONIC STATUE
Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios Statue measures
13.25" high x 8.5" wide x 5.75" deep.
$129.95 US. On Sale May 2013
*Allocations May Occur
Before the highly anticipated summer movie, Man of Steel, hits theaters, be sure to pick up these new definitive 1:6 scale statues from DC Collectibles.
ALSO AVAILABLE!
Man of Steel: Jor-El 1:6 Scale Iconic Statue
Man of Steel: Zod 1:6 Scale Iconic Statue
Man of Steel: Faora 1:6 Scale Iconic Statue

DoubleD wrote:
No as stated in the comment before, I'm hoping the Hot toys version of Cavill will be ten times better.

I think Superman will die at the end. Or leave when he is not welcomed by humanity.

JFKES wrote:I think Superman will die at the end. Or leave when he is not welcomed by humanity.
I think this is damn near impossible. Then there is no room for sequels.

JFKES wrote:I think Superman will die at the end. Or leave when he is not welcomed by humanity.
But the franchise monies! There's no way Warner Bros will just let the closure slam in at the end of a single film.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Nolanoscopy wrote:
I think this is damn near impossible. Then there is no room for sequels.
darthnazgul wrote:
But the franchise monies! There's no way Warner Bros will just let the closure slam in at the end of a single film.
I think Warner want to do a JL movie and they know Nolan / Snyder's Superman wont fit in with that.

As such I think they have agreed to do a one off film, totally self contained. It will become the 'classic superman film' because it does things that no one expects. It leaves no real room for a sequel. Now this is just a prediction, one I would love to see happen, but it is possible Warner are too money hungry to take a risk like that.