Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:Cheesy moments and gap closers that on a first glance make no sense are indeed issues but not the destruction itself which is my point. People complaining about the destruction lack to see the real issues this movie has... If you really want to give this movie a solid critique... then going after the destruction moments should be the last thing on the list. The whole critique actually should revolve around the importance and the dramatic impact that that kind of destruction should have had in the film... however most of the complaints I see regarding this are just poorly conceived and lack a general view and understanding of both the comics and the vision behind this movie. Ultimately this movie's flaw is the rushed ending... which can easily be fixed with a solid comeback through BvS:DJ. Critics can do better is all I'm saying.
Agreed.

Two retards agreeing. How cute.

Crazy Eight wrote:Two retards agreeing. How cute.
Good morning to you as well. And reported since I can't just accept this is NF's level nowadays. You're the lowest right now.

m4st4 wrote:
Good morning to you as well. And reported since I can't just accept this is NF's level nowadays. You're the lowest right now.

I can understand if you're not at the best place right now but there are other ways if you just want to vent. One of the reasons this place is like this is because there are no moderators, it's like a bizzare eco-system that evolved completely outside the forum rules.

m4st4 wrote:I can understand if you're not at the best place right now but there are other ways if you just want to vent. One of the reasons this place is like this is because there are no moderators, it's like a bizzare eco-system that evolved completely outside the forum rules.
People being insanely irrational tend to bring out the rudeness in me.

Crazy Eight wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I can understand if you're not at the best place right now but there are other ways if you just want to vent. One of the reasons this place is like this is because there are no moderators, it's like a bizzare eco-system that evolved completely outside the forum rules.
People being insanely irrational tend to bring out the rudeness in me.
So what? Deal with it. Deal with the fact that your opinion isn't perfectly merged with someone else's. Also, bring your own arguments to the table, instead of calling two lifelong members like yourself 'retards'. It's rude and certainly won't help our future 'discussions' since I'll probably just avoid them.

Have a nice day and open those shutters, maybe there's sun outside.

I counted three, Mr. Eight.£

You're like one of those spoiled kids from the rich suburbs one would like to punch in the face as they think they can bad-mouth everyone simply because they can.

You sure know how to be a party pooper.