Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yeah, with Mad Max on 14th of May.

antovolk wrote:Well it's TRAILER TIME :D
What I find curious is - why hype it now? Three months cock tease started to get boring couple of weeks back and now what, another month+ of nothing? Just release the damn thing.

Follow up tweet:
In the meantime go see @MadMaxMovie !!! Maybe there is trailer you like @BatmanNewsCom #iFilmscoring #MadMaxFuryRoad
Hoo-ray. In the meantime I'll eagerly await Anaheim, that's in 12 days.

Only reason why Junkie tweeted that I reckon is because of Collider's and Variety' s conformations that it'd be with Fury Road.

Either way glad to have official-ish confirmation :D HYPE

antovolk wrote:Only reason why Junkie tweeted that I reckon is because of Collider's and Variety' s conformations that it'd be with Fury Road.

Yeah. And even though I sound selfish it's actually fine since we'll get Episode VII footage soon and May will be reserved for BvS. Plus Maxie needs that extra bump. 8-)

m4st4 wrote:
antovolk wrote:Only reason why Junkie tweeted that I reckon is because of Collider's and Variety' s conformations that it'd be with Fury Road.

Yeah. And even though I sound selfish it's actually fine since we'll get Episode VII footage soon and May will be reserved for BvS. Plus Maxie needs that extra bump. 8-)
Next month is gonna be awesome. TFA trailer 2 and SW Celebration Panel (when are they gonna start giving away tix to these broadcast showings dammit), SPECTRE CinemaCon footage, Jurassic World and Mockingjay Part 2 trailers and all culminating with BvS....
Last edited by antovolk on April 4th, 2015, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Dragon_316ca wrote:https://twitter.com/Junkie_XL/status/584189184954339328
We mixed the trailer today... F*** it's so awesome... #iFilmscoring #dawnofjustice #BatmanvSuperman @BatmanNewsCom
I wrote original music for this with @RealHansZimmer !! #iFilmscoring #dawnofjustice #BatmanvSuperman @BatmanNewsCom
That tease.... :x

Law wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:https://twitter.com/Junkie_XL/status/584189184954339328
We mixed the trailer today... F*** it's so awesome... #iFilmscoring #dawnofjustice #BatmanvSuperman @BatmanNewsCom
I wrote original music for this with @RealHansZimmer !! #iFilmscoring #dawnofjustice #BatmanvSuperman @BatmanNewsCom
That tease.... :x
thats still the best shot in the film imo

It's a fucking fantastic shot. The amount of emotions McConaughey conveys in those 5 seconds is more than most actors will convey in a lifetime.

AsianVersionOfET wrote:The amount of emotions McConaughey conveys in those 5 seconds is more than most actors will convey in a lifetime.

Forum Pro
Law
AsianVersionOfET wrote:It's a fucking fantastic shot. The amount of emotions McConaughey conveys in those 5 seconds is more than most actors will convey in a lifetime.
The entirety of BvS won't be as good as that shot