Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I need this. I need this trailer. I need it like I need air.

There will be no trailers. WB is gonna drop the movie without any trailers.

Three possible scenarios right now:

a) It's dropping tomorrow - online and/or with JA (almost zero hope for that from WB)
b) It's dropping next week - also online, with a countdown and media hype
c) WB dropping loads of shyte on our heads by continuing radio silence even after next week

I'm leaning towards a), sane person would say b), and c) is nobody's idea of FUN.

I'm leaning towards c) :shifty:

Havoc1st wrote:I'm leaning towards c) :shifty:

Anyway, the guy named 'ShoelessJoe', from SHH (ahem) claims he worked on BvS... said 'May, in front of Mad Max' couple of days back. That falls under c) reasonable, shitty, far cry

I need a trailer for this as well.

I still believe GR@Y overheard something yesterday - for online release s(w)oon - WB may've had plans for JA but quickly dropped the ball since they have zero faith in that... however online release speculation is a completely new idea, possibly even a direct answer to Superbowl hype - bizzare event for sure.

Two variations of trailer do exist (Supes and Bats), each slightly above one minute.

I think WB wants to pull a Beyonce with the trailer, and expect over a hundred million of views, I don't know. **shrug** :think:

Dragon_316ca wrote:I think WB wants to pull a Beyonce with the trailer, and expect over a hundred million of views, I don't know. **shrug** :think:
Maybe... Did she get that purely because of shock value of the release?