Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Havoc1st wrote:I'm leaning towards c) :shifty:

Anyway, the guy named 'ShoelessJoe', from SHH (ahem) claims he worked on BvS... said 'May, in front of Mad Max' couple of days back. That falls under c) reasonable, shitty, far cry

I need a trailer for this as well.

I still believe GR@Y overheard something yesterday - for online release s(w)oon - WB may've had plans for JA but quickly dropped the ball since they have zero faith in that... however online release speculation is a completely new idea, possibly even a direct answer to Superbowl hype - bizzare event for sure.

Two variations of trailer do exist (Supes and Bats), each slightly above one minute.

I think WB wants to pull a Beyonce with the trailer, and expect over a hundred million of views, I don't know. **shrug** :think:

Dragon_316ca wrote:I think WB wants to pull a Beyonce with the trailer, and expect over a hundred million of views, I don't know. **shrug** :think:
Maybe... Did she get that purely because of shock value of the release?

Tomorrow

The only reason this is sorta credible is that Poltergeist trailer lands TODAY not tomorrow.

Well, Gabriel Gray was right about the new Paul Blart trailer, which makes him, what, 4 for 4 now?

So he's got to be right about the BvS trailer. Either this Friday, or Next Friday.

But hopefully not Friday After Next.

Who the **** is this guy anyway?