Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:The reason I know it's legit is because Warner Bros had it removed from YouTube. They don't bother doing that if it's fake.
Yeah but did you find it or was it a forum talk? Because no one is talking about it, anywhere.

Miracle, watch the animated movie, please. ;) It's actually pretty good.

Or, you know, read the graphic novel... do that.
Will do! But I can't get my hands on it asap... so a tidly bit of information on the whole BvS conflict in the novel would help me a lot. I'm craving to find out, lol.

I was on YouTube, not a forum. Both the video and the channel are completely gone now.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I was on YouTube, not a forum. Both the video and the channel are completely gone now.
A dark conspiracy is in the works...

Why do people always forget torrents?? :roll:

And it's not in my history, because it would only show up if I had watched it, then it was deleted. Whereas if you just open the link to a removed video, it does not count as a view, therefore it doesn't show up in your history.

The sneak peek of Batman and Superman facing off, eyes lit up with fury, was solely for Hall H.

“That’s just going to live in that hall. We’ll post extended trailers and stills, but that presentation, that was just for those fans,” said Kroll, meaning those who saw it were the first and the last — except of those for those who took pictures and posted them.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:And it's not in my history, because it would only show up if I had watched it, then it was deleted. Whereas if you just open the link to a removed video, it does not count as a view, therefore it doesn't show up in your history.
Not in your YouTube history, your internet browser history....

Come on, you're trolling, right?
Last edited by antovolk on July 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:And it's not in my history, because it would only show up if I had watched it, then it was deleted. Whereas if you just open the link to a removed video, it does not count as a view, therefore it doesn't show up in your history.
You've done enough man :) don't bother. It'll find its way on the webz again. And than the power of private messaging will win da dayyyyyyyy

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

SDCC bootlegs usually need two days-one week for a wide net release.

A live action adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns would be one of the greatest things ever but I have my reservations if they intend to use it as a template for this film in particular because:

a) It's called The Dark Knight Returns for a reason. Having Batman's arc from that comic in the same film in which he's introduced is quite problematic.
b) Superman's characterization in that comic is a bit weak, in all honesty. There's a lot of awesome stuff about The Dark Knight Returns, but making Superman a generic boy-scout who gets the piss beaten out of him by Batman isn't really one of them, in my opinion. Applying that in a film where Superman is, I assume, the protagonist wouldn't be wise.

But it's definitely great that they seem to be using such strong source material for this film and I can't wait to see footage emerge.