Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
As soon as I saw it was removed, I left the page. Sorry.

And now the channel it was uploaded on was deleted, too.
Last edited by CoolwhipSpecial on July 26th, 2014, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:As soon as I saw it was removed, I left the page. Sorry.
check your history?

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm liking what I'm hearing about this interpretation of Batman quite a bit. Obviously a fresh cinematic take, which is wonderful, considering the obvious.

That leaked image looks great, too.
Yeah, we haven't seen Batsy like this on the big screen. Ironically, he's been like that for decades now in the comic book world.

antovolk: there was no leak... at least not yet

m4st4 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:The reason I know it's legit is because Warner Bros had it removed from YouTube. They don't bother doing that if it's fake.
Yeah but did you find it or was it a forum talk? Because no one is talking about it, anywhere.

Miracle, watch the animated movie, please. ;) It's actually pretty good.

Or, you know, read the graphic novel... do that.
Will do! But I can't get my hands on it asap... so a tidly bit of information on the whole BvS conflict in the novel would help me a lot. I'm craving to find out, lol.

I was on YouTube, not a forum. Both the video and the channel are completely gone now.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:I was on YouTube, not a forum. Both the video and the channel are completely gone now.
A dark conspiracy is in the works...

Why do people always forget torrents?? :roll:

And it's not in my history, because it would only show up if I had watched it, then it was deleted. Whereas if you just open the link to a removed video, it does not count as a view, therefore it doesn't show up in your history.

I'm surprised the footage hasn't found a way to the internet yet… If it leaks, it leaks fast. I'm starting to doubt if it'll leak at all.

The sneak peek of Batman and Superman facing off, eyes lit up with fury, was solely for Hall H.

“That’s just going to live in that hall. We’ll post extended trailers and stills, but that presentation, that was just for those fans,” said Kroll, meaning those who saw it were the first and the last — except of those for those who took pictures and posted them.
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:And it's not in my history, because it would only show up if I had watched it, then it was deleted. Whereas if you just open the link to a removed video, it does not count as a view, therefore it doesn't show up in your history.
Not in your YouTube history, your internet browser history....

Come on, you're trolling, right?
Last edited by antovolk on July 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.