Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:As far as finding a hybrid of the heightened reality in the Nolanverse with the comic-booky goodness of Miller, it won't get better than this. That goes for the suit and the car.

-Vader
Pretty much. Now is Wonder Woman's turn.

And then the longest wait ever... Hopefully, they will make the most out of one year delay.

This suit looks great. Very The Dark Knight Returns'ish.

I'll admit that this has me placed back in the 'hyped' camp.

I wonder if Marvel will drop a huge bomb to respond to this (both Marvel and WB have done this before). Maybe Thanos casting for Guardians?

Looks Arkham-ish. I like it - It's a pretty good fusion of the comic-book suit and a the more realistic movie-based ones.
SilverHeart wrote:I wonder if Marvel will drop a huge bomb to respond to this (both Marvel and WB have done this before). Maybe Thanos casting for Guardians?
Personally I would "save" that for later. GotG is still months away and Thanos' casting it's arguably the only "news" they've got left.
Last edited by didich on May 13th, 2014, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverHeart wrote:Affleck, Batmobile, Batsuit, and Batfleck are all trending right now.

Also, Channing Tatum for being Gambit and Alec Baldwin for getting arrested.
lol

didich wrote:Looks Arkham-ish. I like it - It's a pretty good fusion of the comic-book suit and a the more realistic movie-based ones.
SilverHeart wrote:I wonder if Marvel will drop a huge bomb to respond to this (both Marvel and WB have done this before). Maybe Thanos casting for Guardians?
Personally I would "save" that for later. GotG is still months away and Thanos' casting it's arguably the only "news" they've got left.
True, but I don't imagine they'd wait for something like SDCC, which is literally about one week from the movie's release to announce him. So it's bound to come pretty soon.

We could be getting Wonder Woman as early as this Sunday, but my guess would be next week. Gal Gadot is constantly tweeting from Detroit and she did drop a hint yesterday.

Curious to see the original colors of the suit

Sysmatic wrote:Curious to see the original colors of the suit
Grey/dark grey?

m4st4 wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Curious to see the original colors of the suit
Grey/dark grey?
You cant be sure. Everything is saturated. It might have small tints of blue or something (like Jim Lee's Hush).