Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Batfleck looks like a modern version of Adam West merged with The Dark Knight Returns' grittier version. Also, like Cily said, interestingly close to Supes' texture.

Not bad. Logo's ugly, but otherwise not bad at all. Reminds me of the Arkham games.

m4st4 wrote:Batfleck looks like a modern version of Adam West merged with The Dark Knight Returns' grittier version. Also, like Cily said, interestingly close to Supes' texture.
I don't really see anything resembling Adam West. He looks exactly like the Returns version, though, but I don't see anything from West's suit other than the short ears, which is also in the Returns version.

darthnazgul wrote:Not bad. Logo's ugly, but otherwise not bad at all. Reminds me of the Arkham games.
Yeah. And the Batmobile is clearly an updated version of Burton's undying classic.

Although... when you look at the comic books, especially the modern iterations... it's also a Batmobile that draws inspiration from multiple sources, but overall manages to find it's own visual language - me likey.

@Silver - reeeally short ears/grey suit (even though we have that in TDK-R too):

As far as finding a hybrid of the heightened reality in the Nolanverse with the comic-booky goodness of Miller, it won't get better than this. That goes for the suit and the car.

-Vader

Kind of a mix of this
+
Without the trousers

Affleck, Batmobile, Batsuit, and Batfleck are all trending right now.

Also, Channing Tatum for being Gambit and Alec Baldwin for getting arrested.

Vader182 wrote:As far as finding a hybrid of the heightened reality in the Nolanverse with the comic-booky goodness of Miller, it won't get better than this. That goes for the suit and the car.

-Vader
Pretty much. Now is Wonder Woman's turn.

And then the longest wait ever... Hopefully, they will make the most out of one year delay.

This suit looks great. Very The Dark Knight Returns'ish.

I'll admit that this has me placed back in the 'hyped' camp.

I wonder if Marvel will drop a huge bomb to respond to this (both Marvel and WB have done this before). Maybe Thanos casting for Guardians?