Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'd love to see Cranston as Lex Luthor, he can totally handle the role.

As for the actor for Barry Allen, WB would probably want a star to play him to attract an audience. Or the supporting characters have to be played by big stars to let a newbie play the Flash.

Nomis1700 wrote:I'd love to see Cranston as Lex Luthor, he can totally handle the role.

As for the actor for Barry Allen, WB would probably want a star to play him to attract an audience. Or the supporting characters have to be played by big stars to let a newbie play the Flash.
The thing is, they're doing a Flash TV show, so they probably can't get a really big name for him. They've been hinting that Justice League will include Will Arnett's Green Arrow as part of the universe. so whichever Barry Allen appears there will be the one for Justice League.

SilverHeart wrote:
Nomis1700 wrote:I'd love to see Cranston as Lex Luthor, he can totally handle the role.

The thing is, they're doing a Flash TV show, so they probably can't get a really big name for him. They've been hinting that Justice League will include Will Arnett's Green Arrow as part of the universe. so whichever Barry Allen appears there will be the one for Justice League.
I think it would really suck if they make the TV series part of the film series.. I'm not a fan of the Arrow show and I really hope they don't let him cross over with the DCCU! As for the Flash himself, correct me if I'm wrong but the guys that worked on the Green Lantern film are also working on the series right? Because they're pretty damn bad.

SilverHeart wrote:

What does Will Arnett have to do with Green Arrow?? :?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I meant Stephen Amell.

At least I was one quarter right.

Well Michael Pitt could do a great job as the flash 8-) .

I enjoy Arrow, I hope he does cross into Justice League

It'd be weird setting up a threat in which he'd be of any help though. Hawkeye and Black Widow had the same problem in Avengers, and even then the way they got around hat was having Hawkeye be barely present in the movie and Loki's servant for most of the few scenes he was in and having Black Widow not fight Loki in actual combat. If they bring in someone like Darkseid it'll be hard to have him be useful. Maybe someone like Braniac?

SilverHeart wrote:It'd be weird setting up a threat in which he'd be of any help though. Hawkeye and Black Widow had the same problem in Avengers, and even then the way they got around hat was having Hawkeye be barely present in the movie and Loki's servant for most of the few scenes he was in and having Black Widow not fight Loki in actual combat. If they bring in someone like Darkseid it'll be hard to have him be useful. Maybe someone like Braniac?
Somebody like doomsday would be a difficult opponent for the justice league to face off against 8-) .

Justice League villain would have to be Darkseid and if Lex Luthor doesn't die in WF (which is likely), he will be too.
Justice League vs Injustice League (unofficial) on the big screen would be awesome