Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
lol If true, Affleck playing Batman for 13 films only makes sense if:

- Most of his appaerances are cameos (ala Tony Stark in The Incredible Hulk).

- They have very, very, very good makeup/CGI-Artists.

- They'll keep making films until The Dark Knight Returns or Batman Beyond timeframe and need an old Bruce.

SilverHeart wrote:How are they going to have Lex Luthor in six films? For Affleck or Cavill it makes sense, they're he heroes, but how are they going to bring Lex back that many times?
Don't question it. This is exatly what DC needs; A proper story arc for Lex Luthor.

Well, at the very least even if this is horrible, we have a good actor for Lex and a potential great Batman director in Affleck, so at the very least something good will come out of films after this hopefully.
Last edited by SilverHeart on August 24th, 2013, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I didn't even commented on this because I don't have that much interest TBH but I can't believe the 354736 pages of negative reaction...Batman wasn't born and didn't die with Christopher Nolan. I can't believe you have such a emotional reaction to these news.
I don't really like Affleck as Batman, but I probably ain't even gonna see it in theaters after MoS disappointment
If the film sucks, the film sucks and that's it

Now Where Was I ? wrote:I didn't even commented on this because I don't have that much interest TBH but I can't believe the 354736 pages of negative reaction...Batman wasn't born and didn't die with Christopher Nolan. I can't believe you have such a emotional reaction to these news.
I don't really like Affleck as Batman, but I probably ain't even gonna see it in theaters after MoS disappointment
If the film sucks, the film sucks and that's it
Oh, I'm not complaining because I'm latched too much to Nolan's version. I just think the idea of setting up a plausible fight between Batman and Superman is a stupid idea.

In the last few days I just discover how pathetic fanboys/fangirls (or whatever they wanna call themself) are. :(

natalie wrote:In the last few days I just discover how pathetic fanboys/fangirls (or whatever they wanna call themself) are. :(
What made you think like this?

I have a question...

Is Nolan going to executive produce every single DC movie Warner makes from now till forever? Legitimate question.

Could be. Imagine if he were exec producing the new Batman.