Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There never was that much talk about a World's Finest film but it's certainly something that should be on WB's radar.
"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different. And I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. Who knows, I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."
- Henry Cavill
Last edited by Nomis on July 20th, 2013, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nomis1700 wrote:There never was that much talk about a World's Finest film but it's certainly something that should be on WB's radar.
"I think it would be really interesting with the age-old Batman/Superman conflict because they are two different sides of the same coin and their methods are entirely different. And I think it would actually make for an interesting story as to why, first of all, they were going head to head and how. I think that would make a great story. Who knows, I’m sure there’s all sorts of ideas being thrown around at Warner Bros right now."
- Henry Cavill
Any news on Future DC films will be answered at this Summer's Comic Con

Exciting times, I really hope they know what they're doing. They can't afford another Green Lantern you know, JLA/WF/whatever film is is that gets released after MOS better be good.

On rumors of a Batman/Superman World's Finest follow-up to Man of Steel.
Zack Snyder: I haven't heard that but that sounds awesome. That's how rumors get started, I did not know that.

seriously next project should be batman/superman

shadow123 wrote:seriously next project should be batman/superman
I really hope this is on WB's radar!

Comic Con 2013 is the answer to all of our questions. It's our equivalent of Fortress of Solitude.

I loved the reference to Wayne Enterprises and everything that happened in Smallville and Metropolis... I think it's going to have consequences for Wayne Enterprises as well. I really think a World's Finest film should be the next project, or after MOS2.

I'm trying to think of which villains should be in this movie. I know that lex would most likely be in it, but who would be villain from Batman's universe? Doing the joker this early would be the wrong thing to do.

Thedarknight628 wrote:I'm trying to think of which villains should be in this movie. I know that lex would most likely be in it, but who would be villain from Batman's universe? Doing the joker this early would be the wrong thing to do.
I like the idea of Lex and Edward Nigma.