Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
You do realize this is December release don't you? It might as well flop pretty badly but for now it is hardly apparent if at all. Narnia 3 in the same date a few years ago started almost the same and ended up it's run with 415 mil worldwide.£

celibate wrote:
Echovoid_52 wrote:
Also, I fail to see how this film is anything like Inception in regards to "ideas."

What function does Ben Kingsley's character serve in this film?

in the 4th layer of Inception (Inside the mind of Fischer) , Cobb and his associates TELL HIM A STORY ABOUT HIS FATHER

remember....the door is there, whether you walk through it or not. But as long as you havnt walked through the door, youve never seen the story that was being told inside.

Are you watching closely?
wtf am I reading

Cilogy wrote:
celibate wrote:
Echovoid_52 wrote:
Also, I fail to see how this film is anything like Inception in regards to "ideas."

What function does Ben Kingsley's character serve in this film?

in the 4th layer of Inception (Inside the mind of Fischer) , Cobb and his associates TELL HIM A STORY ABOUT HIS FATHER

remember....the door is there, whether you walk through it or not. But as long as you havnt walked through the door, youve never seen the story that was being told inside.

Are you watching closely?
wtf am I reading
high as fuck talli

listen to andri guys

I can't be bothered to read through pages of some dude trolling. Is this a film worth watching or is it a shit pile?

Sandy wrote:I can't be bothered to read through pages of some dude trolling. Is this a film worth watching or is it a shit pile?
Shit pile.

ChristNolan wrote:
Sandy wrote:I can't be bothered to read through pages of some dude trolling. Is this a film worth watching or is it a shit pile?
Shit pile.
Thanks man.

Massive shitpile.

It's fine.

theseeker9175 wrote:
It's fine.