What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Okay you guys guess who is finally watching Mad Men?? Me! After like 4 or 5 tries, and my lazy ass always getting in the way, I’m finally onto season 3 and it looks like this time I won’t be stopping!

I’m like genuinely happy about this. Some of the best TV ever that I’m seeing.

Coming close to finishing season 3 and a thought just popped in my mind. Spoiler tagging just in case, I assume by now people who would be interested have already seen the show.
None of Don’s “mistresses” have so far bothered me as much as Sally’s teacher does. Almost everyone is cheating in this show, and yes, that’s awful and amoral no matter who is doing (with the exception of Betty tbh). But none of Don’s side pieces have ever had an established personal contact with his family, especially his daughter. They were just random women, horrible as he was, who did it possibly because presumed ignorance is also bliss, and who knows, maybe at least one of them would have turned him down, if they knew his family personally. Sally’s teacher is different. After relating to Sally’s process of grieving so personally and overall giving the airs of self righteousness, she’s actually the first one to start acting all messy and pretty much does everything short of making a direct move on Don to let him know she’s ‘available’. Fully being aware of just how destructive to the family, and especially his kids, this shit would be. Don’s an established piece of shit, ofc, but there’s something extremely conniving and toxic about her behavior, too.
Incredible show.

8 minutes (quite specific) of The Witcher and I gave up.

So I think the 3rd season of The Crown is the best so far.

Vinland Saga episode 24: End of Prologue.....this is how you end a season of television.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (miniseries): This is great and Guinness is terrific. What surprised me though was how, contrary to the 2011 film version, Ann's affair with Bill, and her other affairs were much more of an open secret - Smiley even admitted to it being used to get under his skin - and the series' keen interest in the matter. I expected it to be a bit stuffy when it came to such issue. In addition, in the movie, the affair was merely a means, and Ann a kind of prop for the games spies play. Meanwhile, the series never loses track of the bigger picture - Ann is her own woman, licentious, and Karla and Bill had to device a plan to take advantage of that aspect of her life to blindside Smiley. And of course at the end, after Smiley masterfully foiled the conspiracy, Ann tells him he never understood life.

Reminds of of this article which talks about the more spies focus on overcoming each other, the more they miss the bigger political shifts they are supposed to foresee in the first place: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... eyre-worth

finished season 4 of Mad Men. honestly it's wild how much emotionally attached i already am to this show lol

finished season six’s “the crash” - probably the trippiest episode of mad men i ever watched. good lord how will i even life after i finish this show :cry:

Undone (first 4 episodes) with Rosa Salazar :thumbup: :thumbup:
Science Fiction Drama/Comedy

The Sinner (Season 3: Episode 1) with Bill Pullman and Matt Bomer :thumbup: :thumbup:
Crime Drama

Briarpatch (Episode 1) with Rosario Dawson :thumbdown:
Crime Drama

I'm giving it one more episode/chance before I drop it.

The series finale of BoJack Horseman.

:(