What Was the Last Episode of TV You Watched

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Mantis Toboggan wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:I just realised South Park premiered a new season last month.

Are nobody watching?
It's been great so far. The North Korea episode has been the best so far and last night's video game tie in was pretty funny.
This season is great indeed, I was laughing way too hard at the Zuckerberg style for some reason

Recently stated watching Hannibal season 3 after completely forgetting about it for a couple of years. Up to episode 4 now.

Episode 9, Season 2 of THE CROWN.

Holy shit this show is firing on all cylinders. Also it's actually quite profound and insightful. I am living through this show right now.

The final episode of Rome. Wow, does this piss all over Game of Thrones. No similarities, but in principle. :lol:

Quell wrote:The final episode of Rome. Wow, does this piss all over Game of Thrones. No similarities, but in principle. :lol:
Lol, one is a medieval fantasy show set in a fictional universe, the other is a historical drama set in ancient Rome. So yeah, no similarities between the two. Disagree with the rest of your assessment. Tbh I wasn't really that impressed with Rome once I finished it. Some of the Cleopatra stuff had me rolling my eyes on a couple of occasions. Ciaran Hinds was good though.

i watched the sportscenter from november 17 1996

here are the nfl scores from that day

washington 26 - eagles 21
bears 10 - chiefs 14
broncos 34 - patriots 8
jaguars 3 - steelers 28
dolphins 23 - oilers 20
saints 15 - falcons 17
giants 23 - cardinals 31
jets 29 - colts 34
seahawks 16 - lions 17
buccaneers 25 - chargers 17
vikings 16 - raiders 13
bengals 17 - bills 31
ravens 20 - 49ers 38
panthers 20 - rams 10

thank you and goodday

love season 3

very solid gillian jacobs dating simulator

Killjoys
Season 4 Episode 1: The Warrior Princess Bride
Genre: Science Fiction/Space Opera
Starring: Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore, Luke Macfarlane

Saw the Season 4 premiere last night. It starts with Khylen and Aneela and Dutch is wounded and Khlyen dispenses wisdom and reminders. Most of the episode was a flashback of how Dutch and Johnny cemented their friendship and became RAC agents and how Dutch got her name 'Dutch'. Dutch then goes off and gets presumably overtaken by the Lady in the forest. Knowing that there's 20 episodes to work with it's taking its time to move things along.

The Handmaid's Tale
Ep 10 "Night"

Insanely powerful season finale
the car scene with June's daughter hit me hard.
I was shocked how much I loved this show and it's fantastic first season.

Sharp Objects
Ep 1 and Ep 2

Yeah this is my shit. Editing is so great

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I just finished watching season 13, I don’t know, I get the sense that the gang is not interested in the show anymore. This was a weak season, easily my least favourite. The jokes were awkward, I barely chuckled at them. Something was off with this season.