Child 44 (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Oldman joins. :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... rdy-429473#
If you know me, you know my thoughts on this.

I don't know.. I have a feeling this might suck. I like both Hardy and Rapace, but I've read a book a couple of years ago and I'd never be able to imagine them in any of the main roles. Also the director... I really liked the book, so I hope I'm wrong.

On the other hand, Gary Oldman... :tooexcited:

Oldman and Hardy really seem to be getting along very well. This will be the fourth film they've starred together in.

BlairCo wrote:Oldman and Hardy really seem to be getting along very well. This will be the fourth film they've starred together in.
Strange, only yesterday I had a kind of precognition that Gary Oldman would star in this because Tom sent him the script. This time around I hope they have many scenes together. Perfect casting, although I would have loved to see Christoph Waltz in this too.

BlairCo wrote:Oldman and Hardy really seem to be getting along very well. This will be the fourth film they've starred together in.
about to say the same

Stillking Films: Looking For Interns To Work On Child 44
________________________________________________________________________________

05/17/2013

We are looking for interns in the preparatory phase and the full-length film CHILD 44. Producer Ridley Scott!

Come and ask for additional information in Brno office FIND, students from Olomouc and Zlín can call the telephone number 734 173 960

Position:

START - 05.27 Production Assistant

START - 27th 5th Art dept. Assistant

START - 03.06 Assistant to Editorial

START - 06.05 ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR / Runner on set

Conditions:
- English

General conditions of the tender:
•The target group includes students bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral studies at the Institute of Film and Audiovisual Culture FF MU Brno, Department of Theatre, Film and Media Studies at Palacky University or the Faculty of Multimedia Communications at Tomas Bata University in Zlin.
•Permanent residence must be supported by people in the Czech Republic.

Resumes and cover letters should be sent as soon as possible and no later than Friday, the 24th May 2013 to:

[email protected] (MU Brno, UTB Zlín) t.jirsa @ gmail.com (UP Olomouc)

Good news for Paddy Considine fans – despite the success of directorial debut Tyrannosaur, he hasn’t disappeared completely behind the camera, as The World’s End is about to prove. And he’s scored another acting gig, signing on alongside Zero Dark Thirty’s Fares Fares for Child 44.

Safe House director Daniel Espinosa is gearing up to make the film, which finds 1950s Soviet police officer Hardy investigating a serial killer who is targeting children. Yet even as he digs deeper into the case, his own government begins to suspect him of treason when a colleague frames him. Rapace is set to play his conflicted wife and Gary Oldman joined up in March as the chief of police, who investigates Hardy.

Fares (who worked for Espinosa with fellow Child 44 actor Joel Kinnaman) is on as one of Hardy’s colleagues, while Considine’s role is being kept quiet for now.

Considine, as mentioned above, will be back on our screens in The World’s End (see the trailer at the bottom of the page), due out July 19. Fares has just shot The Keeper Of Lost Causes.
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=37628

:twothumbsup:

This guy's a cracking actor, happy with this news. So glad he'll be starring alongside Hardy and Oldman.

I think this movie is going to be great. Really pleased with Hardy's choice of projects with this and Animal Rescue.

loved Animal Rescue (the short story)
Didn't finished Child 44, the story wasn't really good IMO but this cast is really great