Gone Girl (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:Fassbender and Chastain as siblings. :judge:
how original.

Morrie's_Wig wrote:
HBarnill wrote:Thank God Witherspoon isn't starring as Amy. Horrible actress.
We don't know that yet.
Actually, The Hollywood Reporter said that she was originally going to star in it, but abandoned that idea and is now just producing. That's good. I can't stand Witherspoon. I see her as the female Adam Sandler, but at least he can act, unless he wants to. Jessica Chastian and Charlize Theron are my picks.

HBarnill wrote:
Morrie's_Wig wrote: We don't know that yet.
Actually, The Hollywood Reporter said that she was originally going to star in it, but abandoned that idea and is now just producing. That's good. I can't stand Witherspoon. I see her as the female Adam Sandler, but at least he can act, unless he wants to. Jessica Chastian and Charlize Theron are my picks.
Witherspoon is great in Election, looks good in Mud, it is all about project choices. Most of the time she settles for doing dog shit material like This Means War and Legally Blonde.

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Fassbender and Chastain as siblings. :judge:
how original.
Who would you choose, JGL and Leo?

m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote: how original.
eDIT: :JGLface:
Brave New World

Allstar wrote:
HBarnill wrote:
Witherspoon is great in Election, looks good in Mud, it is all about project choices. Most of the time she settles for doing dog shit material like This Means War and Legally Blonde.
I've seen Mud. Her role was basically a brief cameo.

m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote: how original.
Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara.

But I agree... Fincher... just make the god damn The Girl Who Played With Fire... :problem:

RIFA wrote:Rooney Mara.
Why do you want Mara again? I thought you were one of the few that were not crazy about her performance in DT.

Fincher, make some exciting and unique corporate drama/thriller film with DiCaprio.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Fincher, make some exciting and unique corporate drama/thriller film with DiCaprio.
DiCaprio is retiring.