Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Charlize Theron has just said that they (or just her? who knows?) start filming Mad Max in July. (Which is good news for the state of Tom’s wild beard plans - man, it will be WILD by then - and also good news for him appearing in Cannes. I don’t know what that might mean for him being at the premiere of TDKR on July 20, though. But surely he can’t miss that? That would be weird. It’s only the biggest premiere of his life… But first, Cannes! I’d love to see him with that whole glorious Lawless cast on the glitzy red carpet on the Croisette.)
http://www.allocine.fr/article/ficheart ... 13199.html

Not sure what language that's in but that's where its translated from.

CaliKid329 wrote:
Charlize Theron has just said that they (or just her? who knows?) start filming Mad Max in July. (Which is good news for the state of Tom’s wild beard plans - man, it will be WILD by then - and also good news for him appearing in Cannes. I don’t know what that might mean for him being at the premiere of TDKR on July 20, though. But surely he can’t miss that? That would be weird. It’s only the biggest premiere of his life… But first, Cannes! I’d love to see him with that whole glorious Lawless cast on the glitzy red carpet on the Croisette.)
http://www.allocine.fr/article/ficheart ... 13199.html

Not sure what language that's in but that's where its translated from.
Sweet, looking forward to both Charlize and Tom in this! 8-)

GothamGirl wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Sweet, looking forward to both Charlize and Tom in this! 8-)

Two of my favs together?!?! So excited.
Yeah, I hope they cooperate! :D
In many ways.

m4st4 wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:

Two of my favs together?!?! So excited.
Yeah, I hope they cooperate! :D
In many ways.
She will be his kick side, so they must

m4st4 wrote:Finally, in an interview with MTV, Charlize Theron spoke about Mad Max: Fury Road and revealed the start date is June 2.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/771554 ... id=1685039
It's about damn time.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Theron: Mad Max won’t be a sequel

Charlize Theron has revealed that Mad Max 4: Fury Road will not be a prequel or sequel to the previous films.

The Oscar-winning South African actress is set to star alongside Tom Hardy as Mad Max in the fourth instalment, which comes 27 years since the last movie, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

“Like with Snow White And The Huntsman, there is so much potential to re-imagine that world. It’s such an interesting world and how much it still resonates today after 20 years or whatever it’s been. We’re going back to that world but this is not a prequel or sequel or anything like that,” she said.

Charlize - who stars as evil queen Ravenna in Snow White And The Huntsman - is excited to see what Tom has up his sleeve for his upcoming performance, which sees him stepping into Mel Gibson’s shoes.

“Tom Hardy will be playing Mad Max but this is not the Mad Max that we know from that [film]. Only Tom Hardy can do this Mad Max and my character is a brand new character as well,” she added.

Good, now I don't have to watch the other movies to catch up.

CaliKid329 wrote:

“Tom Hardy will be playing Mad Max but this is not the Mad Max that we know from that [film]. Only Tom Hardy can do this Mad Max and my character is a brand new character as well,” she added.
Good, now I don't have to watch the other movies to catch up.
That's been bugging me, now it's cleared thanks! Hopefully they got a script to back it all up.

So this is a reboot? Count me in.