Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
who really cares about this? c'mon, lots of people cut their hair very short. I don't see anybody giving a fuss about that.

and for those "shocked" about this, I say: it will grow... (eventually). Yes, what a miracle, it will grow. yeeeeyyy :tooexcited:

David8 wrote:Six month shoot? :o

I read that today too:-) It might take longer...I do not know if pics have been posted yet of some of the cars, but they look interesting:-) I came across some the other day, Ill have to find them again. Until then, here is a little Tom Hardy improv for you all. I wonder how Max will be portrayed now considering it's not a sequel, prequel, but a an entire reboot? ..and to add.. I think when anybody who, in the public eye, is considered stunningly beautiful does something to their appearance people are intrigued, it makes headlines... People talked about Tom Hardy's beard forever, and it shouldnt have been that big of deal, either, however, I think it's interesting because it makes me wonder about the character, I'm with David on this one:-)

And might I add how I love Hardy's accent in this...;-)

Last edited by Queen of Hearts on June 13th, 2012, 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JohnConstantine wrote:who really cares about this? c'mon, lots of people cut their hair very short. I don't see anybody giving a fuss about that.

and for those "shocked" about this, I say: it will grow... (eventually). Yes, what a miracle, it will grow. yeeeeyyy :tooexcited:

I don't think anyone cares about the real life implications of the haircut, as much as it being a character detail that takes your imagination somewhere in terms of what you envision the character being like.

Queen of Hearts wrote:
David8 wrote:Six month shoot? :o

I read that today too:-) It might take longer...I do not know if pics have been posted yet of some of the cars, but they look interesting:-) I came across some the other day, Ill have to find them again. Until then, here is a little Tom Hardy improv for you all. I wonder how Max will be portrayed now considering it's not a sequel, prequel, but a an entire reboot? ..and to add.. I think when anybody who, in the public eye, is considered stunningly beautiful does something to their appearance people are intrigued, it makes headlines...:-) People talked about Tom Hardy's beard forever, and it shouldnt have been that big of deal, either.

:clap: I saw some of that play, great selection of actors :)

christophmac wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

I read that today too:-) It might take longer...I do not know if pics have been posted yet of some of the cars, but they look interesting:-) I came across some the other day, Ill have to find them again. Until then, here is a little Tom Hardy improv for you all. I wonder how Max will be portrayed now considering it's not a sequel, prequel, but a an entire reboot? ..and to add.. I think when anybody who, in the public eye, is considered stunningly beautiful ( as Charlize is) does something to their appearance people are intrigued, it makes headlines...:-) People talked about Tom Hardy's beard forever, and it shouldnt have been that big of deal, either.

I wish I could have seen it. Lucky! I heard some really great things about Tom's performance in The Long Red Road, that one I would have loved to have seen.

christophmac wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:

I read that today too:-) It might take longer...I do not know if pics have been posted yet of some of the cars, but they look interesting:-) I came across some the other day, Ill have to find them again. Until then, here is a little Tom Hardy improv for you all. I wonder how Max will be portrayed now considering it's not a sequel, prequel, but a an entire reboot? ..and to add.. I think when anybody who, in the public eye, is considered stunningly beautiful does something to their appearance people are intrigued, it makes headlines...:-) People talked about Tom Hardy's beard forever, and it shouldnt have been that big of deal, either.

I would not want Tom Hardy to yell at me. He's scary.

Charlize is going to look so cool with a shaved head!

Some pics of the cars, sorry if any of these have been posted already:-) enjoy!

Edit- Quickly glanced through the thread looks like some of these pics were already poster...sorries:-)