Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There are pap photos of her wearing a really ugly hat that covers her whole head. Yeah, there's no way a chick as stylish as she is wears something like that unless she really needs to.

prince0gotham wrote:charlise bald reminds me of bald ripley
And my dream comes true... :clap:

sunshine wrote:There are pap photos of her wearing a really ugly hat that covers her whole head. Yeah, there's no way a chick as stylish as she is wears something like that unless she really needs to.
I'm guessing this one? shes still looking good.

Queen of Hearts wrote:I agree, I think that world is so unique, creative and dark that a lot of stories can come out of that. I vaguely remember Beyond The Terror Dome, I just remember the title song and her in it... ;-) I remember watching the original Mad Max when I was little and being captivated by the craziness of it, the violence of it... there is one scene in the original that I clearly remember, and that was when Mad Max was in his famous car and was sitting by the side of the road, right before that other crew came into the scene.. the whole grittiness of it and rawness of it still sticks out to me.. he had a can of wet dog food and was eating it, he ate half of it and gave the rest to his dog. Just with that little scene alone, I remember thinking the utter survivalness of being so desperate that you have to eat dog food and yet the glimpse of humanity by giving it to another living creature. Im really excited and curious to see this one:-)
This was from Mad Max 2 aka The Road Warrior, not from the original Mad Max. No biggie. :)

Ha:-) I was actually thinking about this the other night and wondered if I got the two mixed up:-) Also, I forgot who was questioning if Charlize is going bald for this, and I heard the same thing, I read somewhere that she was spotted with a shaved head, but have yet to see pics. It wouldnt surprise me if she did, I know her character is missing the lower part of her arm too. Can't wait to see this:-)

Edit..sorry just saw the other pictures posted on this thread, perhaps those are the pics I was reading about:-)

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Image
Must have missed that last pic when skimmed over the message thread:-) Well, we know she died her hair brown from the looks of it, and cut it wayyy short and not bald:-) thanks for posting it:-)

Six month shoot? :o

Charlize has had short hair before guys - in the Astronaut's Wife.
So I don't know why this story is getting such a buzz (excuse the pun). She always looks stunning anyways. I'm more amused by how cute little Jackson is aaaaaaaaww

the_red_ninja wrote:
Charlize has had short hair before guys - in the Astronaut's Wife.
So I don't know why this story is getting such a buzz (excuse the pun). She always looks stunning anyways. I'm more amused by how cute little Jackson is aaaaaaaaww

Because it's a buzz cut, not just short.