Which did you like better? Jedi or The Empire Strikes Back?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Empire or Jedi?

Empire
100%
Jedi
No votes

Total votes: 14

Empire.

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

:think: :think: :think:

Why you lurking my page brah?

Empire is a better film but that does n mean i dont love Jedi ('cept them ewoks)

that whole sequence on the Death Star Due is my fav scene ever in Star Wars
Sigs???

Empire.

Empire all the way. Return of the Jedi was pretty mediocre.

Expected something provocative lol...Empire. First SW movie I've seen in a cinema and unforgettable experience.

Chaos always seems to unravel better over the course of one movie compared to tying up everything in a nice bow tie in another

Empire.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Empire.

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
This. You forgot to mention the defeat in the battle of Hoth, Luke's failure in the tree and Yoda's disapointment in Luke's decision on leaving Dagobah. The down note as you've mentioned felt like Star Wars was maturing.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Empire.

Why?
Did your girlfriend told you that she sucked 36 dicks?

:P ;)
gib sigs