Top Ten Movies of 2013

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Posts: 2433
Joined: June 2012
Location: Gotham
Man of Steel
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Great Gatsby
World War Z

Posts: 25313
Joined: June 2011
lol people are still getting upset over me putting ZDT in 2013. You guys can be pretty pathetic sometimes.

Posts: 3643
Joined: January 2011
Location: Stuck in the lounge area
Bacon wrote:lol people are still getting upset over me putting ZDT in 2013. You guys can be pretty pathetic sometimes.
At least I don't watch Bionicle.

Posts: 10483
Joined: March 2012
Location: The Rose City
Its a 2012 release, but you arent the first to have it listed as 2013. Either way lets all be happy you checked it out, and like most of us really enjoyed it.

Posts: 54
Joined: July 2013
Location: Austria
atilasantos wrote:Man of Steel
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Great Gatsby
World War Z
Man of awful Steel?
Not so Great Gatsby?
SERIOUSLY?

Posts: 1542
Joined: April 2012
Location: Manchester, UK
dasheight wrote:
atilasantos wrote:Man of Steel
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Great Gatsby
World War Z
Man of awful Steel?
Not so Great Gatsby?
SERIOUSLY?
Was "Man of awful steel" the best you could come up with? :lol:

Posts: 54
Joined: July 2013
Location: Austria
RabidBEBOP wrote:
dasheight wrote:
atilasantos wrote:Man of Steel
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Great Gatsby
World War Z
Man of awful Steel?
Not so Great Gatsby?
SERIOUSLY?
Was "Man of awful steel" the best you could come up with? :lol:
Yep, I'm that good.

Posts: 25313
Joined: June 2011
Durden wrote:Its a 2012 release, but you arent the first to have it listed as 2013. Either way lets all be happy you checked it out, and like most of us really enjoyed it.
:clap:

Posts: 54100
Joined: May 2010
Updated:

1) Pacific Rim
2) Man of Steel
3) Star Trek: Into Darkness
4) Iron Man 3
5) Fast and Furious 6
6) Oblivion
7) Evil Dead

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
1. dirtywater
2. the steel man
3. pacifist crack
4: star wars: darkness

need to see the area past the trees reaaallly bad

Post Reply