How many 2012 movies have you seen so far?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I've seen 31.
Still waiting to see The Master, Les Miserables, Anna Karenina, Life of Pi, Argo, Django Unchained, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln and others.

In no specific order:
Chronicle
Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance
Safe House
Project X
Wrath of the Titans
Think Like A Man
The Avengers
The Dictator
Battleship
Men in Black 3
Prometheus
Ted
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
Total Recall
Bourne Legacy
The Campaign
Premium Rush
Lawless
The Expendables 2
Lincoln
Skyfall
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Cloud Atlas
Skyfall
Looper
The Expendables 2
The Dark Knight Rises
Prometheus
Snow White and the Huntsman
The Avengers
The Dictator
Dark Shadows
The Hunger Games
21 Jump Street
The Woman in Black
Men in Black 3
Lawless

I've yet to see Les Miserables, Anna Karenina, Life of Pi (planning to do so in a few days), Django Unchained, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln and lots of more, because we usually get some movies much later in our cinemas.

The Dark Knight Rises
Skyfall
Looper
Ted
21 Jump Street
Prometheus
The Avengers
The Hunger Games
The Cabin in the Woods
The Amazing Spider-Man
Argo
Chronicle

Only 12, though I may be forgetting some. Still need to see Django, Lincoln, and The Master.

Do home video watches count?
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:Do home video watches count?
As in repeat viewings or watching it for the first time? I included home viewings on my list.

38. Big names I haven't seen include: Zero Dark Thirty, Les Mis, Django, Life of Pi, Argo, and Silver Linings.

Nice lists guys. I've seen Prometheus, TDKR, Lawless, Looper, The Master, Skyfall, and Killing them Softly. Django will round out my year. I will eventually see Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Amour, and probably a few more indie/foreign releases.

If any of you have strong opinions on what I need to see lest I become a hapless dickhead, then please let me know.

banepants wrote:Nice lists guys. I've seen Prometheus, TDKR, Lawless, Looper, The Master, Skyfall, and Killing them Softly. Django will round out my year. I will eventually see Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Amour, and probably a few more indie/foreign releases.

If any of you have strong opinions on what I need to see lest I become a hapless dickhead, then please let me know.
Gotta check out Moonrise Kingdom, and Seven Psychopaths.

banepants wrote:Nice lists guys. I've seen Prometheus, TDKR, Lawless, Looper, The Master, Skyfall, and Killing them Softly. Django will round out my year. I will eventually see Cloud Atlas, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Amour, and probably a few more indie/foreign releases.

Lincoln is one of the best films of the year and I highly recommend it.