Legend of Tarzan (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Sam Jackson being eyed for a role.
Pedal faster.

Forum Pro
Law
Chastain up for Jane

"The overworked actress and recent Oscar nominee is said to be the first choice to play Jane in a new version of “Tarzan,” reports The Post’s Richard Johnson... In this story, the jungle boy is fully assimilated to life in London when Queen Victoria asks him to investigate troubles in the Congo." they say.
ComingSoon

Law wrote:Chastain up for Jane

"The overworked actress and recent Oscar nominee is said to be the first choice to play Jane in a new version of “Tarzan,” reports The Post’s Richard Johnson... In this story, the jungle boy is fully assimilated to life in London when Queen Victoria asks him to investigate troubles in the Congo." they say.
ComingSoon

So it's not the traditional Tarzan story? Sounds like more of a investigator tale.

Chastain would be out of this world for this role.

d4mi4n wrote:Chastain would be out of this world for this role.
She would make a great Jane, but I'm not sure I like the sound of that synopsis. It would definitely be a new twist on Tarzan, which might be needed for a live action version to work these days.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:Chastain would be out of this world for this role.
She would make a great Jane, but I'm not sure I like the sound of that synopsis. It would definitely be a new twist on Tarzan, which might be needed for a live action version to work these days.
Imagine it like Tarzan Returns rather than Begins.

durden doesn't like this idea I bet.

FML :suicide: :facepalm:

Durden wrote:FML :suicide: :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

If done right it could be cool. If Chastain is interested I have faith it must be decent.
Say Girl