Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
didich wrote: By the way if this is a movie, isn't 2015 a little too crowed already, at least with big box-office films? I think Avatar 2 comes that year, the sequel of the Avengers too and that Justice League film... Why don't they wait a bit more?
Its a Star Wars film. If they get the right people attached it will rape both avengers and avatar.
but they most likely won't.

Holy fucking shit.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
didich wrote: By the way if this is a movie, isn't 2015 a little too crowed already, at least with big box-office films? I think Avatar 2 comes that year, the sequel of the Avengers too and that Justice League film... Why don't they wait a bit more?
Its a Star Wars film. If they get the right people attached it will rape both avengers and avatar.
but they most likely won't.
Disney would be competing against itself anyway, not too smart imo.

Do you this will become canocical now?
And again...
didich wrote:Hey! It just hit me... If they get more creative control than Lucas do you think they'll undo the changes to the original films for a future home video release?
This may have positive consecuences after all. Maybe.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
Disney would be competing against itself anyway, not too smart imo.
True. They'll properly spread it out though.
- It seems like they just want to break some news with the purchase. Unless they already have stuff planned out, less than 3 years is short.

Morrie's_Wig wrote:
I'm curious who these writers that they talked about are. :think:
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

I'm cautiously optimistic...well optimistic is a strong word; consider me intrigued.

First MARVEL... Now THIS.

WHAT.THE.FUCK? :shock:

What a bomb. :lol: