Recommend-Me-A-TV Series-Topic

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Can someone seriously recommend me Chuck? Like, go man, seek it out - it really IS that great and you're gonna love it. Start with the pilot and see for yourself!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0934814/

TRAILER:

Thanks in advance!

*I'm asking this because I'm also overloaded with: Homeland season 2, Dexter season 7, American Horror Story: Asylum aand I want to check out Treme season 1! Like a meth addict.

Can't recommend something I've never seen, but I have a Q of my own:

Homeland and Breaking Bad. Yes or no?

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Can't recommend something I've never seen, but I have a Q of my own:

For Breaking Bad:

Havent seen Homeland.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Can't recommend something I've never seen, but I have a Q of my own:

Frak yeah for Homeland. :twothumbsup:

I haven't watched BB properly as yet; but it is highly recommended by everyone. :thumbup:

m4st4 wrote:Image

Can someone seriously recommend me Chuck? Like, go man, seek it out - it really IS that great and you're gonna love it. Start with the pilot and see for yourself!

TRAILER:

Thanks in advance!
YES YES YES

Absolutely you should give Chuck a try. The cast is hilarious and the show has some awesome cameos. Also, Yvonne. :tooexcited:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

m4st4 wrote:Image

TRAILER:

Thanks in advance!

*I'm asking this because I'm also overloaded with: Homeland season 2, Dexter season 7, American Horror Story: Asylum aand I want to check out Treme season 1! Like a meth addict.

A very underrated show, imo. I can't believe it was always on the border of cancellation. The fourth season was a bit of a letdown but the rest is from good to great and the ending nails it, again imo.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Johnny Bravo Image
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Johnny Bravo Image

The show teaches so much.
Brave New World

Easy.

See the trailer for the pilot yourself.

The best.

BatMan528491 wrote:Easy.

See the trailer for the pilot yourself.

The best.
Started watching this a few weeks ago, on season 3 now, its damn pretty good. Also Elisha Cuthbert is so hot.