Shia LaBeouf: We botched the last Indiana Jones

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/ ... lberg.html

I started liking Shia after the first TRANSFORMERS. I became a fan of Shia after DISTURBIA. Then TRANSFORMERS 2 which was not all about acting thanks to Megan Fox who brought this up while back which pissed "Michael Bay" a little bit, but I agree with her. Now this article you have to read the whole thing. I actually have respect for Shia now. This guy tells STEVEN SPEILBERG that he dropped the ball this time. Dropping the ball means that he dropped it. Botched INDIAN JONES 4 and I agree with Shia 100% on this.

Also agree with him on the audience part he mentioned that audiences are experienced. They are smart. They are not stupid. So a writer, director and actors must be 100% dedicated to their work to satiate the appetite. How many times you walk out and then you feel like you were being bull shitted, excuse me language here, but I agree with Shia. I don't know what you guys think about him.

I also have to bring this up. Now, speaking of Speilberg just lika Shia I do have tremendous respect for the guy. He is a genius. He is awesome, but he has mistakes. THE LOsT WORLD has many mistakes. I watching it the other day. It was a joke. Acting was dull. Story had no motivation. The part that I started laughing was when Julian Moore is carrying the baby TRex in the end trying to save it is a joke. How can you carry a baby TRex like that whose size is like a A donkey or Tiger. :)

talli wrote:he looks pretty good in the new wall street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwDZ_6WbUlQ

i love that beat he takes after gordon tells him he induced others to trade on false information
Wall Street looks good.

I like Shia, I actually thinks he is a good actor.

i think he's an over actor but he has been in many well..... respected films

I didn't like him that much. But then I watch "A guide to recognizing your saints" and the range of emotion his is able to pull off is really good. I don't mind him now.
Why you lurking my page brah?

I think he's a good actor. And he's been surprisingly candid recently, I like that.

[/youtube]

I don't really like Shia. He's an all right actor, but nothing special really. He annoys me. The only film that I have liked him in was in Holes.

chee wrote:[/youtube]
:lol: