Led Zeppelin

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Yesterday on Led Zep's Facebook Page
Today on Led Zep's Facebook Page

What is it? :o :tooexcited:
I cant wait.
gib sigs

A repackaging of shit you've heard 1000 times. Now on Blu-Ray.

banepants wrote:A repackaging of shit you've heard 1000 times. Now on Blu-Ray.
gib sigs

Dude I saw this on facebook too. If it's a countdown to them announcing a tour then my fucking life will be complete. But hell I'd settle for a new album even.

Just half an hour ago:

gib sigs

Pretty much. The remaster of the remasters. Now, unless there's any chance of resurrecting Bonham, I wouldn't be too excited.

Anyway, Zep is great. Here are my two favourite songs by them- I love these to bits and bits.

Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
Pretty much. The remaster of the remasters. Now, unless there's any chance of resurrecting Bonham, I wouldn't be too excited.

Bonham's son has drummed for them at the London show they played a few years back, He drums for Foreigner but has some contract that if Zeppelin ever tours or records more he gets to leave Foreigner to go do that. So it's definitely in the realm of possibility for it to be more than a remaster of the remasters.

fenwayconnor wrote:
jibran wrote:

Bonham's son has drummed for them at the London show they played a few years back, He drums for Foreigner but has some contract that if Zeppelin ever tours or records more he gets to leave Foreigner to go do that. So it's definitely in the realm of possibility for it to be more than a remaster of the remasters.
The concert was in O2 arena. It was filmed using 17 cameras, but never released and perhaps now it is being released on blu-ray. That's the most plausible explanation.

EDIT:

This was posted on YouTube.
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:
The concert was in O2 arena. It was filmed using 17 cameras, but never released and perhaps now it is being released on blu-ray. That's the most plausible explanation.

EDIT:

This was posted on YouTube.
This whole thing has the air of something much bigger than a simple release, at this point even if it is that dvd that gets released it will be mildy anticlimatic

As legendary as Zeppelin is (I'm a fan) they have been caught plagiarizing large portions of their discography from lesser known musicians of their time.

Sabbath > Zeppelin
Why you lurking my page brah?