No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I know sometimes this choice ends up being a curse, but get Giacchino.

If they go with someone new for the music, I'd prefer a left field choice than someone who's used to big action movie like Giacchino, Silvestri, Elfman. Marianelli would be great, Rachel Portman, Max Richter also.
I also feel James Bond isn't your usual big action movie soundtrack-wise. In the end, John Barry was really looking for good melody. The themes of Octopussy, You only live twice, Diamonds are forever are not your usual big action movie score imo.

With Tenet, I doubt Nolan actually ever will venture into actual Bond terrain. It's much more liberating if you've got an original story on your hands than existing material from which you can't deviate too much. I know people have said that before but with Nolan having Bond as one of the influences of his Batman films and Inception and now with Tenet, I'd rather have him make original films in the vein of Bond than making a Bond film.

I mean sure, it'd still be exciting as fuck, reinventing it which he said so himself but I wonder if the Bond producers are going for Nolan after NTTD already. Which would seem like the best place for Nolan to swoop in, because he'd get a hand in casting Bond.

Also, a trailer for this pls? Perhaps attached to Star Wars?

heck yes

can you feel the hype Law?

Marketing going to kick off yas

I hope this will be a worthy send off for Craig, but with all the behind-the-scenes shuffling i'm bracing myself for the worst. about five months from release, this trailer better be gold.