No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sanchez wrote:
May 16th, 2019, 2:44 am
Well after they gave MI:Fallout a ton of money to shoot in Norway too then in the movie the location is set in India, maybe the guy who runs the fund wanted to make sure that didn't happen again :D
It was other way around IIRC.

They wanted to shoot in India but couldn't secure permission for it. So it had to be shot in New Zealand and Norway.

well which one is it lol

Sanchez is talking about the newly created Norwegian state film fund which pays big Hollywood productions to shoot scenes in Norway (thereby promoting tourism etc.). The fund has a ceiling, however, and a lot of Norwegians were unhappy with Fallout receiving most of the money to shoot at Prekestolen when ultimately, in the film, it was portrayed as being in Kashmir

Now that Nolan has got his new composer for Tenet (still getting used to actually using a title instead of Untitled Nolan 2020 Event Film lol) who will score this? I thought Nolan would pick Hurwitz and speaking of him, he still hasn't got anything in the works... I know there have been zero rumours about him tackling Bond 25 but you know, I think he'd be a great fit.

Nomis wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 2:30 pm
Now that Nolan has got his new composer for Tenet (still getting used to actually using a title instead of Untitled Nolan 2020 Event Film lol) who will score this? I thought Nolan would pick Hurwitz and speaking of him, he still hasn't got anything in the works... I know there have been zero rumours about him tackling Bond 25 but you know, I think he'd be a great fit.
Is there a project that Hurwitz wouldn't be great for?

true true