No Time to Die (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
yeah that trailer felt more like a tv episode recap but 10/10 will watch with my dad

i don't think the trailer's groundbreaking, but i liked what's in it

I can't say that trailer did much of anything to get me excited for the movie, but I know I'm going to be buying a ticket regardless so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Cute new footage spot

There's some smoke floating around that someone at RCP and maybe even Zimmer himself have been drafted in as Romer's replacement

damn would be crazy if Zimmer would do it

Ace
Hans Zimmer Takes Over as Composer on Bond Movie
Hans Zimmer is James Bond’s new composer, multiple sources tell Variety.

The composer of “Gladiator,” “Inception” and “The Da Vinci Code” is already believed to be working on “No Time to Die,” the 25th film in the 007 franchise starring Daniel Craig. He replaces Dan Romer, the American composer who had previously been announced as scoring the film.

“Creative differences” are said to have been the reason for Romer’s dismissal last month by Eon Productions, the Broccoli family enterprise that has made all of the Bond films dating back to “Dr. No,” the first 007 adventure in 1962.

Reports, so far without confirmation, have suggested that the short time frame may necessitate the addition of such past Zimmer collaborators such as Benjamin Wallfisch (who worked with him on “Blade Runner 2049” and “Hidden Figures”) or Lorne Balfe (who last year rescued “Ad Astra” in post-production and in 2018 scored another high-grossing spy thriller, “Mission: Impossible – Fallout”).

Zimmer could not be reached for comment. Balfe, who is in London, and Wallfisch, still in the U.S., declined comment for this story.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/han ... ssion=true

**Gulp***

I'd have been more excited if he wasn't replacing anybody.