No Time To Die (2020)

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
I hope Craig goes out with a bang. He deserves it. Also this officially makes him the longest serving Bond (Although Connery and Moore did more movies).

Told ya long back bout. Danny

Page No.3 ya"ll.

BlairCo wrote: He also confirmed that it will be his last movie as Bond.
Again? :P

LelekPL wrote:
BlairCo wrote: He also confirmed that it will be his last movie as Bond.
Again? :P
lol, at least this means they may go the Logan route in-story and in the marketing, hyping it up as Craig's last.

Such a great interview; he looked so happy when he finally said "Yes".

I'm also glad he fessed up about those comments he made, confirming it was how it always was supposed to be; why would you wanna start thinking about another Bond movie when you only just finished one?

I reckon we'll get a proper announcement for the title and director within the next 2 months.

BlairCo wrote:Such a great interview; he looked so happy when he finally said "Yes".

I'm also glad he fessed up about those comments he made, confirming it was how it always was supposed to be; why would you wanna start thinking about another Bond movie when you only just finished one?

I reckon we'll get a proper announcement for the title and director within the next 2 months.
I don't think we'll get title and full cast until shooting starts. it's always been tradition for them to hold that big press conference at start of shooting. But director, studio and some major cast members like Waltz and others being 'in talks' in the next few months? Yeah probably. Makes me wonder if they'll start shooting way earlier than traditionally (under a year from release)

This is a Good Thing. Nobody wants to go out on Spectre

Now go get Denis

I hope it turns out to be a big fuck up and disappoints big time at the box office.£

This is worse than Affleck as Batman.

He will!

...he won't.

He will!

...he won't.

He will after all!

Jesus, just start rolling the cameras already, please.

Not really. The only indicator that Craig wasn't doing this film was the media's depressingly literal interpretation of his flippant comment at the end of the Spectre shooting.