SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Cilogy wrote:and apparently it's titled "All About That Bond"
I chuckled.

Ok, so yeah the title song artist is apparently being announced Monday.

I know it's not gonna be Lana - though I share that wet dream with plenty of others on this board - but don't tell me the opening of her new song isn't the most Bond'ish of all her songs yet

Theme song thing never panned out, ugh. Anyway - new videoblog on the Bond girls & new stills going up 8am BST tomorrow:
At 8:00 UK time tomorrow, Thursday, August 13, the latest vlog from the set of SPECTRE will be released on http://www.007.com. Featuring Léa Seydoux and Monica Bellucci, as well as director Sam Mendes, the footage gives viewers a glimpse of the roles the actresses play in SPECTRE.

Sam Mendes said, “In SPECTRE, the two women who Bond hooks up with, both have great mystery, they both have depths and for that you need fantastic actresses.”

Regarding her character, Léa Seydoux shared some interesting information about her role: “She’s a doctor, she’s intelligent and very sensitive…”

It seems Seydoux’s role is wrote the opposite of that played by Monica Bellucci who gave a clue about her character: “She’s an Italian widow with secrets.”

Alongside the release of the new vlog, new exclusive images from SPECTRE will also be released.
http://www.filmandtvnow.com/new-spectre ... am-mendes/

Yea. I've been hearing about that video blog for a while now.

Come on, announce the title song artist already. :judge:

antovolk wrote:Image
There's a Blue is the Warmest Colour joke in there somewhere...

They switched the colors so that now blue truly is the warmest color?

BlairCo wrote:
antovolk wrote:Image
There's a Blue is the Warmest Colour joke in there somewhere...
Ya her and Adele were so great in blue. I would argue Adele would make a great bond girl. I mean come on I would meet her at Skyfall.