SPECTRE (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Addicted2Movies wrote:The title isn't particularly impressive but maybe it'll grow on me after the first viewing like The Dark Knight Rises. TDKR grows significant because of the context a post viewing perspective gives you though which I'm not sure how "SPECTRE" would create.
It defies expectations because it turns something campy into something relevant? Like, for example, Daleks, or Bane?

BlairCo wrote:
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Wow, I've just realized Craig hasn't been in a single feature film since Skyfall :|
I'd imagine he's been more focused on theater, as well as that fox of a wife he has ;)

Playing Devil's Advocate here - do you think there's SPECTRE stuff in that Sony leak too that has the potential of getting out?

antovolk wrote:Playing Devil's Advocate here - do you think there's SPECTRE stuff in that Sony leak too that has the potential of getting out?
I hope not, but probably likely will.

Speaking of which... Melanie Laurent for a Bond girl at some stage pls.

ArmandFancypants wrote:Speaking of which... Melanie Laurent for a Bond girl at some stage pls.
You think she could pull it off?

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:Speaking of which... Melanie Laurent for a Bond girl at some stage pls.

-Vader
Easily.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
She can pull something off. I'm not picky.

She was so sexy in Enemy. She'd be my kind of girl if I were to meet her.