Lost River (2015)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Title reminds me of "How to train your dragon".

Locked. Looking forward to this.

Morrie's_Wig wrote:The synopsis reminds me of a David Lynch film
Yup, it does.
Do you... like pineapple?

Durden_77 wrote:This is a pretty ambitious directorial debut.
Definitely. I hope Gosling can play a role in this because if he doesn't we likely will not see him for a while. He has got Only God Forgives coming out which should be awesome but Gangster Squad looks so meh and I have no interest in the Terry Malick flick. So yeah.. just Only God Forgives to look forward to and in all likely hood his next acting gig won't be for a while after he finishes directing.

Allstar wrote:
Durden_77 wrote:This is a pretty ambitious directorial debut.
Definitely. I hope Gosling can play a role in this because if he doesn't we likely will not see him for a while. He has got Only God Forgives coming out which should be awesome but Gangster Squad looks so meh and I have no interest in the Terry Malick flick. So yeah.. just Only God Forgives to look forward to and in all likely hood his next acting gig won't be for a while after he finishes directing.
Gangster squad looks like it could have major issues, but Only god forgives could make up for that. The place beyond the Pines is kinda under the radar so that could pan out to be pretty interesting. Either way probably wont have the success of the past 2 years with Blue Valentine, CSL, and Drive. I am not a big fan of Malik either, but the cast of lawless is extremely intriguing so who knows.

Durden_77 wrote:
Allstar wrote: Definitely. I hope Gosling can play a role in this because if he doesn't we likely will not see him for a while. He has got Only God Forgives coming out which should be awesome but Gangster Squad looks so meh and I have no interest in the Terry Malick flick. So yeah.. just Only God Forgives to look forward to and in all likely hood his next acting gig won't be for a while after he finishes directing.
Gangster squad looks like it could have major issues, but Only god forgives could make up for that. The place beyond the Pines is kinda under the radar so that could pan out to be pretty interesting. Either way probably wont have the success of the past 2 years with Blue Valentine, CSL, and Drive. I am not a big fan of Malik either, but the cast of lawless is extremely intriguing so who knows.
Shit I totally forgot about Place Beyond The Pines definitely excited about that. :thumbup:

How do you think Christina's breasts will be billed? Will the left or right be billed first? Or will they bill them together?

Allstar wrote:How do you think Christina's breasts will be billed? Will the left or right be billed first? Or will they bill them together?
Can't believe no one laughed at this yet. :lol:

Durden_77 wrote:Gosling vs JGL, who is the better director? only time will tell.. 8-)
:JGLface:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."