What was the last movie you watched? IV

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Durden_77 wrote:
07202012 wrote: :think:
dont think...just believe.

ComptonTerry wrote:Star Trek (2009) - 7.7/ 10 - It's a good popcorn flick, better than average in that category, but I don't see anything special about this remake.

The Fugitive (1993)

7.5/10

3.8/10 :problem:

07202012 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:Star Trek (2009) - 7.7/ 10 - It's a good popcorn flick, better than average in that category, but I don't see anything special about this remake.
I liked it, in fact I'm on the fence about just changing my rating to an even 8, but it feels sort of uninspired. Ive never been a huge Star Trek fan but I know there is philosophy to Star Trek, and this remake failed to go into it. It''s pretty much just an action flick. A good one, but still. Perhaps the sequel will go into the deeper aspects of Star Trek.

ComptonTerry wrote:
07202012 wrote: Image
I liked it, in fact I'm on the fence about just changing my rating to an even 8, but it feels sort of uninspired. Ive never been a huge Star Trek fan but I know there is philosophy to Star Trek, and this remake failed to get into that into it. It''s pretty much just an action flick. A good one, but still. Perhaps the sequel will go into the deeper aspects of Star Trek.
Well I probably liked it more than you cuz I went into the theaters not giving a shit about Star Trek.

07202012 wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
I liked it, in fact I'm on the fence about just changing my rating to an even 8, but it feels sort of uninspired. Ive never been a huge Star Trek fan but I know there is philosophy to Star Trek, and this remake failed to get into that into it. It''s pretty much just an action flick. A good one, but still. Perhaps the sequel will go into the deeper aspects of Star Trek.
Well I probably liked it more than you cuz I went into the theaters not giving a shit about Star Trek.
More or less my case. For me, Star Trek was a film about an old TV Show which I only heard about in The Big Bang Theory, directed by the creator of another TV Show. I didn't watch it in theaters, but I was surprised nevertheless.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

The Avengers: A fantastic movie-going experience. Fun for the whole family.

First time I see this film since the 90's lol not very good, full of cliches.. I'd give it 7/10 though just cos of this song.

Otherwise 5.5 lol
Not enough explosions.