The Girl Who Played With Fire

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It is unfair to assume they are banging, until it is proven.

Durden_77 wrote:It is unfair to assume they are banging, until it is proven.
I couldn't care less if they were, but I hate this immediate assumption that they are.

On the topic, I wonder how they're going to cut/change some parts out since it's so damn messy. The ending needs to be altered somewhat for the better. I hated that ending.

Cilogy wrote:lol we all know how Megan Fox got her job in Transformers

This dynamic ain't new.
Yeah except Rooney has talent and tons of money so it's not like she needed the role.

Y'all are crazy.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Yeah except Rooney has talent and tons of money so it's not like she needed the role.

Y'all are crazy.
Agreed.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Cilogy wrote:lol we all know how Megan Fox got her job in Transformers

This dynamic ain't new.

Y'all are crazy.
What talent has she shown before this role?

OMG I did not mean for this shit to happen. I just think they are very close. Prob has nothing to do with sex. Just mutual respect.
Say Girl

Is there chance that Finch will direct it? I just cant see other candidates...

Asanty wrote:Is there chance that Finch will direct it? I just cant see other candidates...
He said they're still trying to figure out how to make those sequels distinctive enough, he's very much in the game, as he should be. Hopefully, Sony gives him whatever he needs to stay and make it his own dark trilogy.

They just don't need to spend as much promoting it. They should have known this shit wasn't gonna be box office gold. It's too dark for Americans.
Say Girl

Batman Begins effect right here, second one doesn't need as much promotion, I'm sure DVD/Blu-ray covers it.