Alien: Covenant (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
RIFA wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I honestly get the feeling that Ridley has no idea what he actually wants to do with his career at this point. He wants to make 2 Prometheus sequels, a Blade Runner sequel, The Counselor, a Biblical Epic of Moses, and there's a few other projects announced that I don't remember off the top of my head. He wants to do all this shit and he seems so impatient to get it all done that he doesn't bother to make sure the script are very good and not just mediocre. Ridley needs more patients and focus. He needs to figure out which genre he's best at and stick with it and he needs to stop shitting out random projects and moving on to others.

I will always respect Ridley because Blade Runner is my favorite film ever and I also LOVE Alien, Gladiator, Kingdom Of Heaven (Directors Cut) and Matchstick Men and really like (not love) American Gangster and Black Hawk Down and The Duellists. That said, I can't deny that I fear for the rest of his career. I really hope Ridley gets to make just 1 more classic in his career before he is gone. Just one more film with the status of Blade Runner Alien or Gladiator.
I thought you loved Prometheus. :lol:
I never loved it but when I first saw it I tried to tell myself I enjoyed it more than I really did. However, about 2 weeks and after seeing it the first time and then after seeing it once more I find it very mediocre. I realized I really didn't like it and was just trying to deny disappointment. I want to see the Directors Cut and I'm glad one is coming but I didn't love Prometheus and didn't really like it either. It was a cool visual experience in IMAX 3D but nothing from the story or plot ever stuck with me afterwards.

ComptonTerry wrote:
I never loved it but when I first saw it I tried to tell myself I enjoyed it more than I really did. However, about 2 weeks and after seeing it the first time and then after seeing it once more I find it very mediocre. I realized I really didn't like it and was just trying to deny disappointment.
I did the exact same thing.

ryan4butler wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Prometheus 2: Prometheus Harder

...kay this is gonna take some thought.
Prometheus Rises, Prometheus 2, Prometheus; The Next Chapter, ect...
It always has to be X Harder.

IT'S CALLED PROMETHEUSES AND IT'S DIRECTED BY JAMES CAMERON THE MOST ORIGINAL MAN EVER NOLAN CANT EVEN COMPARE WITH UNOBTAINIUM BITCH.

solo2001 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Prometheus Rises, Prometheus 2, Prometheus; The Next Chapter, ect...
It always has to be X Harder.
O.k. Prometheus 2; Prometheus Harder-er
Brave New World

ComptonTerry wrote:IT'S CALLED PROMETHEUSES AND IT'S DIRECTED BY JAMES CAMERON THE MOST ORIGINAL MAN EVER NOLAN CANT EVEN COMPARE WITH UNOBTAINIUM BITCH.
Did Mr. Cain just hack my account? :lol:

ComptonTerry wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:IT'S CALLED PROMETHEUSES AND IT'S DIRECTED BY JAMES CAMERON THE MOST ORIGINAL MAN EVER NOLAN CANT EVEN COMPARE WITH UNOBTAINIUM BITCH.
Did Mr. Cain just hack my account? :lol:
add e at the end.sounds better

Just make it a prometheus prequal.
Brave New World

Prometheus 2: Science Harder.

SilverHeart wrote:Prometheus 2: Science Harder.
Brave New World