Alien: Covenant (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
TeddyBlass wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-po ... glen-97956
Just days after the one-year anniversary of Ridley Scott's "Prometheus," 20th Century Fox and Scott Free are turning to relative newcomer Jack Paglen ("Transcendence") to write the highly-anticipated sequel "Prometheus 2," TheWrap has learned.

Paglen has been rumored for the coveted gig for several weeks, though it appears that Scott has now signed off on his take and negotiations will quickly lead to a deal, according to an individual with knowledge of the project.
The sequel nobody asked for!
Not true. :D

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-po ... glen-97956
Just days after the one-year anniversary of Ridley Scott's "Prometheus," 20th Century Fox and Scott Free are turning to relative newcomer Jack Paglen ("Transcendence") to write the highly-anticipated sequel "Prometheus 2," TheWrap has learned.

Paglen has been rumored for the coveted gig for several weeks, though it appears that Scott has now signed off on his take and negotiations will quickly lead to a deal, according to an individual with knowledge of the project.
Very excited to see where they take the story. :ugeek:

that good news. I liked Prometheus.

Monicabbm wrote:that good news. I liked Prometheus.
breaking news: McConaughey cast in unidentified role, rumored to be an "important" and "substantial" role according to insiders.

Sandy wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:that good news. I liked Prometheus.
breaking news: McConaughey cast in unidentified role, rumored to be an "important" and "substantial" role according to insiders.
oh, nooooooooo :lol:

he will not even be noticed with fassbender in the film. :P

Sandy wrote:breaking news: McConaughey cast in unidentified role, rumored to be an "important" and "substantial" role according to insiders.
Source?

oracle86 wrote:
Sandy wrote:breaking news: McConaughey cast in unidentified role, rumored to be an "important" and "substantial" role according to insiders.
Source?
I made that up to poke fun at MonicaBBM's deep hatred for McConaughey.

Sandy wrote:
oracle86 wrote:
Source?
I made that up to poke fun at MonicaBBM's deep hatred for McConaughey.
Oh ok! :lol:

Isn't the release date a little premature?

There are things I disliked about Prometheus, but I'd like a sequel

Code_R wrote:Isn't the release date a little premature?

There are things I disliked about Prometheus, but I'd like a sequel
It won't get 2014 release for sure, Ridley will shoot Exodus after The Councelor, if they wait for Ridley then this has a chance for 2016 release, there's Blade Runner movie too, I won't be surprised if they hire someone else to direct this .