Best Acted Scenes

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Call Me By Your Name spoilers...
Stuhlbarg deserves a nomination for this scene alone.

Ferguson might not even be singing her own voice, but she sells the emotion of the words with her face and hands beautifully.

BlairCo wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 4:07 am
Call Me By Your Name spoilers...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIJwZRq4YM[/youtube]Stuhlbarg deserves a nomination for this scene alone.
Agreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoTOd-j28Lw

"Right now you may not want to feel anything. Maybe you never wanted to feel anything and maybe it’s not me you want to be speak about these things but feel something you obviously did. Look you had a beautiful friendship, maybe more than a friendship. And I envy you. In my place, most parents would hope the whole thing goes away, or pray that their sons land on their feet soon enough. But I am not such a parent. We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of 30 and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!
Have I spoken out of turn? Then I’ll say one more thing it'll clear the air. I may have come close but I never had what you two have. Something always held me back, her stood in the way. How you live your life is your business just remember our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once and before you know it your hearts worn out and as for your body there comes a point when no one looks at it much less wants to come near it. Right now there's sorrow, pain don't kill it and with it the joy you felt."

Forum Pro
Law

This will always remain my favorite acted scene.

Last edited by Master Virgo on May 6th, 2019, 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Long Post

:cry:

Forum Pro
Law