10. Iron Man (2008)
- Better than I expected, RDJr is great as Tony Stark, Jeff Bridges rocks. It's cool to hear Black Sabbath's Ironman in the movie. The ending was a surprise.
9. Hellboy (2004)
- I never read Hellboy, but after seeing the movie, I know why lot of people liked him. The universe is interesting (kinda reminds me of MIB) but Del Toro delivery more than just costume and make up, the story and the shots was great.
8. Spiderman 2 (2004)
- I remember my first year in college, debating with my best friend whether Harry Osborn gonna find out who Spiderman really is or not?
Definitely the best in Raimi's Spidey movies, the burden of the superhero was played well here. Tobey always fits as Peter Parker, but I never felt that with Dunst. Alfred Molina played his part really good.
7. X2 (X-Men United)
- Before the new Batman franchise, this movie was my fave. superhero movies. The cast was amazing, the story expands really well. The cast was okay, but Hugh Jackman stole the show. The effect are great, especially in the opening sequences.
6. Batman (1989)
- Jack Nicholson was doing a great job (even though looks like he was playing himself), Keaton was good, Kim Bassinger is a suprise (I never thought she was in a Batman movie). The story not as good as Nolan's Batman. I like the tone and set design. But overall, it's a good Batman movie.
5. Superman (1976)
- Never big fan of Superman, but I acknowledged the efforts of Richard Donner. Chris Reeves definitely great, as does Gene Hackman (channeling Jimmy Doyle there but more extreme). The effect was considered great for those times.
4. Batman Returns (1992)
- The mood of this movie is just creepy, and I actually liked it. I remember when I watched it as kid, lot of my friends freak out. Christopher Walken and Danny DeVito was great but Michelle Pfeiffer stole the show. Keaton gave better perfomances from the previous one. The gothic tone really suits Burton's Batman nicely.
3. Watchmen (2009)
- This movie is really faithful to the graphic novel. When I heard that Watchmen is gonna get its own movie, I read the graphic novel and when I saw the movie, it doesn't dissapoint me. I like what Zack did to the ending, worked better in film logic. The cast was nice, Jackie Earle Haley stole the show.
2. Batman Begins (2005)
- The best origin of superhero in film medium, I like how the story of Bruce Wayne told by Nolan. The little twist is nice, Liam Neeson's performance always awesome (even in some of his bad movies). Gary Oldman, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine all doing a great job. Katie Holmes was okay, compare to other cast. The third act is kinda downturn though, maybe Nolan still learning how to do actions (his films mainly was about the story) so it doesn't really matter for me.
1. The Dark Knight (2008)
- I was expecting another Batman Begins, but I got more. Somehow this movie had that The Godfather (which is one of my faves) aura. The cast was magnificient, especially Heath Ledger and Gary Oldman (he was so good as Gordon). The soundtrack was addictive. The film itself is replayable. I like what Nolan did with the franchise.