Assassin's Creed (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
There are only few directors out there in which case I would predict a film worth the incredible game franchise. Nolan would be one.

This whole idea is fucking stupid, Fassbender or not, it's still fucking stupid.

This will not break the trend of bad movie adaptations of video games...but I wish them luck.

I hope this is good. Most likely not. Fassbender will steal the movie either way.

Fassbender or no, this is doomed to fail.

my bad. sorry.

The only good sign so far is that Ubisoft is controlling it themselves and not letting another studio or company take over. So at the very least we can expect some degree of faithfulness and original creativity.

That being said, video game movies are always doomed from the start. I mean, that formula never works, never. They would have to do something drastically different and shake it up.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I think the application needs to be the same as the Nolan Batfilms. You need to have someone do it on a script, directorial, and producer level in order to get something cohesive. Why no one else has done this since the Nolan Batfilms escapes me, but seriously, it is the best option.
Ah, böwakawa! Poussé, poussé...