Assassin's Creed (2016)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Post Reply
Posts: 42100
Joined: May 2010
Cilogy wrote:
Allstar wrote: Hope Chris ditches WB's, they are douches.
:lol: Why? They understand how much freedom of creativity and control Chris needs.
Slapping 3D on Man of Steel a movie Chris worked on the story and is producing. Trying to get him to produce Batman reboot. They are greedy pigs.

Posts: 21411
Joined: June 2010
Location: All-Hail Master Virgo, Censor of NolanFans
Fassy for this? ... hmm... not that good of a choice imo...

Oscar Isaac would have been a better choice.

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
RIFA wrote:Fassy for this? ... hmm... not that good of a choice imo...

Oscar Isaac would have been a better choice.
Oh come on. Fassy would be a good choice to play Kim Jong Il. The guy has a wide range. He might just pull off Assassin's Creed.

Posts: 6272
Joined: December 2010
Location: Space Truckin'
What intrigues me is that Fassbender is also going to co-produce this film. :eh:

Is he in it for the money? Or is he a gamer? :think:

Posts: 16715
Joined: March 2012
oracle86 wrote:What intrigues me is that Fassbender is also going to co-produce this film. :eh:

Is he in it for the money? Or is he a gamer? :think:
Hopefully it's like Nathan Fillion where he's just an absolute massive geek.

Image

Posts: 4533
Joined: June 2011
Location: Lost Angeles
Christian Bale would have been the better choice for Desmond and being a producer. He's a gaming nerd.

Posts: 1542
Joined: April 2012
Location: Manchester, UK
Do you reckon they'll Stick with Kristen Bell if Lucy is in this?

Posts: 554
Joined: June 2010
I'm waiting for more info to come out on the story. Is Fassy playing Desmond, or are they going to skip the whole Animus storyline altogether? Ubisoft doing this without a major studio is only a good thing, though. I'm excited.

Posts: 554
Joined: June 2010
Allstar wrote:
Cilogy wrote: :lol: Why? They understand how much freedom of creativity and control Chris needs.
Slapping 3D on Man of Steel a movie Chris worked on the story and is producing. Trying to get him to produce Batman reboot. They are greedy pigs.
You really think another company would give Nolan the creative control that WB does? If it was any other company that was funding TDKR, it would be in 3D. Everyone in the movie business is a greedy pig.

Posts: 26113
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
Allstar wrote:
Cilogy wrote: :lol: Why? They understand how much freedom of creativity and control Chris needs.
Slapping 3D on Man of Steel a movie Chris worked on the story and is producing. Trying to get him to produce Batman reboot. They are greedy pigs.
You say that as if Nolan was tied up to a chair and forced to sign contracts.

About the 3D thing, he probably doesn't want to assert his creative control over what is basically Znyder's project. Maybe Znyder himself was also adamant about it.

Post Reply