General Music Thread

A place to discuss music and video games.
Wait so you have to PAY for an account just to try and get tickets for U2?

Bacon wrote:Wait so you have to PAY for an account just to try and get tickets for U2?
Under the FAQ:
Does a Subscription to U2.com guarantee I can purchase tickets?
No. U2.com presales provide early access but cannot guarantee tickets. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.

Nah, that's not what I was asking but I figured out what to do.

EDIT: Also thanks Dragon for noticing that and posting that. I've been waiting for SoE for a while and I want to see them live too. 2 songs released today too.

I wasn’t ready for ‘I Did Something Bad’ and ‘Don’t Blame Me’ finale...

LITTTTT...
Yes, I’m the (hairless) Dodd of this thread. Not going the way of dodo though. 8-)

Today/tomorrow is also Hey Mama Day in honor of Kanye's mother passing. She died in 2007 on November 10th and people online are spam looping "Hey Mama" from Late Registration on streaming services to try and get it to the top as a tribute to her passing.

Get on it you guys
https://open.spotify.com/user/129304489 ... sNuWfRxK2u

I feel like... another hashtag... might fight it.

m4st4 wrote:I feel like... another hashtag... might fight it.

This isn't a battle nor is it about hashtags...? Reputation isn't even releasing on Spotify tonight.

I...I was just joking. Not even on Twitter. You don’t have to take it so seriously. ;)

I just got Target exclusive magazines and this stays in the prologue of ‘Reputation’, now on track to become the fastest selling album in history (well, probably sans Adele):

:mic dropped:

Anyone know a place where Taylor Swift's Reputation is low-key streaming or available for download from a torrent, perchance? Please DM me!