Transformers: Age of Explosions (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I like the idea of Linkin Park making music for the Transformers films but sometimes they just don't pick the right song. What I've Done didn't flow well with the first movie. New Divide did good because it was made for the movie. Iridescent doesn't really match either. I would've added No More Sorrow for the first movie's soundtrack and The Catalyst for the Dark of the Moon soundtrack.

UPDATE: Last night Mike Shinoda said they have no plans for TF4.

m4st4 wrote:Lol what, Linkin Park has been around for all three (theme songs but still) and it's not like people on this board expect Zimmer or Howard for something like Transformers.
Jablonsky has done a hell of a work with the TF soundtracks, especially the two first.

New vehicle unveiled:

Oh that's totally Nemesis Prime.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Lol what, Linkin Park has been around for all three (theme songs but still) and it's not like people on this board expect Zimmer or Howard for something like Transformers.
Jablonsky has done a hell of a work with the TF soundtracks, especially the two first.
His work is the only part of the movies that I like.

Jablonsky was spectacular, but so were the set pieces in T3, I can still remember the highway sequence, soloing Starscream or the squirell squad.

Crazy_superman wrote:WRECKERS ARE BACK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

First Look At Leadfoot On TRANSFORMERS 4 Set

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=82455

I kinda liked the Wreckers. It's cool that they're coming back.

Jablonsky was one of Zimmer's 'students' and apparently Zimmer helped him a lot on the first score, for what it's worth.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Jablonsky was one of Zimmer's 'students' and apparently Zimmer helped him a lot on the first score, for what it's worth.
Yeah, it is known. Point was, and remains - people that hate on Transformers don't really care about composers , but it's still okay to hate on LP just for the sake of it.

I still remember my Linkin Park phase. :blank: