Video Games

A place to discuss music and video games.

Just bought Wolf Among Us.

HOLY SHIT THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IN THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

SilverHeart wrote:Just bought Wolf Among Us.

HOLY SHIT THE CINEMATOGRAPHY IN THIS IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE.
Despite the old graphics engine, I'd say it's definitely one of the best looking games of the year. Terrific art direction.

Just finished Episode 5.

HOLY SHIT THAT ENDING
The trial was fucking riveting. One of my main complaints of Walking Dead (mainly in the first season) was that the choices all kind of lead to the same linear ending, but here every single choice you make comes back to haunt you.

Does Origin (EA) make discounts for games this holiday season? (like Steam does). I'm interested to buy Battlefield 3.

Right now they make a discount of 20% with some origin code, but it expires this night. Should I buy or should I wait?

JohnConstantine wrote:Does Origin (EA) make discounts for games this holiday season? (like Steam does). I'm interested to buy Battlefield 3.

Right now they make a discount of 20% with some origin code, but it expires this night. Should I buy or should I wait?
Haven't checked in a while, but they sometimes have decent offers, even free games.

I want to know, from those who use Origin, if they discount their games this Christmas-New Eve season? Should I expect that or just mind my own bussiness and forget about it? :lol:

LE: only Battlefield 3 (no expansions) for 1 euro on Origin :P (not kidding). Expansions or Premium Edition 50% off

So when is Season 2 of Wolf Among us supposed to come out? 2016? I'm so excited.

I just bought all of Sam and Max because I need my fix now.

SilverHeart wrote:So when is Season 2 of Wolf Among us supposed to come out? 2016? I'm so excited.

I just bought all of Sam and Max because I need my fix now.
I expect somewhere near the end of 2015, but honestly I'd be fine with them leaving it at one season.

My dad bought an Xbox One and I'm really getting into Titanfall