Lego Batmobile Tumbler

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Hi guys, a friend suggested I post this here to try and drum up some support.

The LEGO company has an initiative called Cuusoo where they accept custom community LEGO creations. If a submission receives 10000 votes it goes into the running to become an official Lego set. One of the most recent submissions to reach 10000 votes was a LEGO set based around the video game Minecraft whose community rallied behind the submission to vote and get it to 10000 votes.

A few years back after being unimpressed by the official LEGO Tumbler they released I decided to design my own, So I designed my own Batmobile Tumbler and released the instructions for online for free (http://www.brentwaller.com/Tumbler)

I've now submitted it to CUUSOO in the hope of seeing it become an official set. The submission is viewable online here and I also knocked up a quick YouTube video to try and help promote it and gets some more votes.

You'll need to sign up to vote but if you like it please do and google+, twitter, facebook etc it everywhere :)

This is superb design!

Awesome!!

Awesome job.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

That's awesome.

WANT!

Thanks for the support guys, it just reached 3000 votes, nearly a 3rd of the way there.