Your Editing Works

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
darthnazgul wrote:This one would be one I'm proud of, if it weren't for the fact that the aspect ration kept changing and was a bitch to get close to fixing:
I kinda imagined the ending but it's very good! Really! :-D :twothumbsup:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Here's a little Mashup I did, The Dark Knight Rises and Iron Man 3:

This is another Mashup with the sound of Iron Man 3, paired with the footage of Skyfall this time:

Very cool mashups! :clap:

Hi!
I see that I can't create new topics for now (I think that's because I don't post many post), so I post here my YouTube channel if you want to watch my work. This is NBA videos for most of them, but I made a Dark Knight Rises' trailer few month ago, I hope you will enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DEVlLProd?feature=mhee

Thanks. ;)

Since Tony Scott's suicide, I've been thinking about how his filmography reflected the way he chose to check out, so I decided to cut this clip dedicated to his films. Though I've seen them all, I've never been a big fan of his (except for his first, The Hunger), but visually, they're all very rich and I thought it would be fun to cut this. The song is from the (awesome) opening of Domino.

This is something I did a while ago, in my older computer that died a few months back. Just managed to rescue my old HD, so here it is.

dadosaboya wrote:This is something I did a while ago, in my older computer that died a few months back. Just managed to rescue my old HD, so here it is.

Very trippy and addicting. If we were lucky enough to have a video game version of the trilogy, I could see the trailer being done in that style.

banepants wrote:Very trippy and addicting. If we were lucky enough to have a video game version of the trilogy, I could see the trailer being done in that style.
Thanks, banepants! I guess I kinda overdid it. The rhythm is too fast, the cues, too close, the takes too short, and the synch became chaotic (the mixing was alright, though). In the end, your "trippy" description is the best way to put it. :twothumbsup:

Just out of the oven.

Brilliant year-end mashup with lots of DKR!