Your Editing Works

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
Some of my editing stuff from my YT channel -

TDK Trilogy Blu-ray trailer
Prometheus - Weyland Investors Extended Cut trailer
Shot-for-shot recreation of Star Trek Into Darkness sizzle reel from the end of IMAX prologue
Ridiculously long Avengers trailer

antovolk wrote:Some of my editing stuff from my YT channel -

Good job! I know this piece of music but I couldn't place it. Mind telling me where it's from? I enjoyed your Avengers one too. Hope you don't mind a bit of criticism, but I felt that the mixing is a bit off. The dialogues and music seem to be on a different channel and the music channel is higher than the dialogues. I had a hard time understanding it. Checked out your channel and subscribed to it. Again, well done! :twothumbsup:

dadosaboya wrote:
antovolk wrote:Some of my editing stuff from my YT channel -

Good job! I know this piece of music but I couldn't place it. Mind telling me where it's from? I enjoyed your Avengers one too. Hope you don't mind a bit of criticism, but I felt that the mixing is a bit off. The dialogues and music seem to be on a different channel and the music channel is higher than the dialogues. I had a hard time understanding it. Checked out your channel and subscribed to it. Again, well done! :twothumbsup:
For the Prometheus one it's Sarajevo by Max Richter.

As for the mix on that Avengers trailer, I know about that, been working on getting audio mixes right on my recent works (eg. the Batman one), but thanks anyway!

We come from the land of the ice and snow
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow

The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde and sing and cry, Valhalla, I am coming

On we sweep with, with threshing oar
Our only goal will be the western shore

So now you better stop and rebuild all your ruins
for peace and trust can win the day despite of all you're losin'

Can anybody help me? Due to rights issues, I have a couple of videos on Youtube that suddenly became blocked worldwide. Another one is blocked in the US. Is there anything I can do to explain that my purpose is not to profit so they may give me a break? I've done this kind of thing years ago but I don't remember how's done anymore. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

My most recent bit of editing:

Needs moar lens flare? :oldmanface:

I'm a big fan of Nolan! This is my editing work, and also my Director、Screen play creation!

Enjoy! :twothumbsup:

The groove is ON!

Right out of the oven. Oliver Stone's controversial filmography will always have a special place in my heart. The song is "Rock'n'Roll Nigger" (Patti Smith), used in the opening of Natural Born Killers. Besides being good for a fast paced editing, I thought it was a nice choice for a theme. Hope you'll like it. Commentaries are welcome! Enjoy!