The Works of Christopher Nolan

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
This is a music video/tribute/compilation I recently finished for the films of Christopher Nolan, cut to the piece 'Time' by Hans Zimmer. Seems to be well liked so I thought I'd share it with other Nolan fans out there. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

I recommend you watch it in 1080p and with a decent sound system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zS_C61kXsk

...something the matter?

I didn't get any sound on the video, that might be a problem.

Huh? Strange...there is audio my end and I've heard no one else saying there's no audio...

SilentWarProductions wrote:Huh? Strange...there is audio my end and I've heard no one else saying there's no audio...
I've got it now, must of just been a glitch or something, I've had trouble with Youtube recently.

Yeah, that sounds about right :P

didn't you post this thread 2 days ago... 6-7 times...

Yeah I did, only because I didn't know about this section of the forums, being new to the site and all. So because I posted it throughout the different movie forums, they thought I was a spambot, even though I was replying to peoples posts and everything and I said no to being a spambot when i signed up and somehow managed to understand the code you have to enter. So I got deleted.

prince0gotham wrote:didn't you post this thread 2 days ago... 6-7 times...
For a video as good as this, I hope it'll slide.

Nicely done friend.